The Chapel at Christ Presbyterian Church
Welcome to The Chapel at Christ Presbyterian Church.
Our historic chapel was built in Jefferson County in 1910 to serve as the meeting place for Wacissa Methodist Church. When Christ Presbyterian Church was formed in the late 1980s, the chapel was acquired by donation, moved and renovated, including the addition of a Presbyterian (Celtic) cross atop the bell tower. It served as the meeting place for Christ Presbyterian Church for four years, from 1990 to 1994.
Now, thanks to the generosity of our church members, the chapel has been updated and renovated to its original beauty (and beyond!) We are happy to offer this sacred space for weddings, memorial services, recitals, and other events. Please contact us for information about availability and options for event planning.
Contact us for event pricing.